Ernst Young Walkin BCom, MBA Finance Freshers in Bangalore On 16th, 17th September 2016
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: Accounting | Finance
Qualification: BCom, MBA (Finance)
Job Position: GTH Associate
- BCom/MBA Finance graduate with 0 to 1 year of relevant experience.
- Basic understanding of accounting and audit related concepts.
- Strong interpersonal with good written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office and MS Outlook.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills.
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous learning and proactively implement onto new processes.
- The role of a GTH Associate is to support in carrying out routine substantive and controls-based
procedures from the GTH India offices, supporting the various engagement teams mostly based in the
Americas and European countries.
- Key expectations for this role are to provide high quality results to
these teams, often to a tight deadline.
- Be responsible and support in delivering highest quality on every task assigned in line with the EY methodology and the expectations of engagement teams.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit related risks.
- Execute and document specific audit related procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, local teams work step allocation.
- Build knowledge about risk management which includes understanding significant business processes, regulation applicable to the clients we support, other risks specific to their business.
- Timely identification of accounting and auditing related issues, clearly document the facts and findings, and discuss with GTH senior/Assistant Manager.
- Work with the GTH senior and engagement team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Interact with the engagement team on a regular basis and develop productive working relationship with them.
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality.
- Develop knowledge of use of EY technology and tools to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Contribute ideas for improvement by comparing efficiency of audit related procedures performed across different clients we support.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism towards work challenges.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Date: 16th, 17th September 2016
Walkin Time: 8.30 AM to 9.00 AM
Ernst Young (EY),
RMZ Infinity, Tower C,
1st Floor, Municipal No-3,
Old Madras Road, KR Puram,
Bangalore – 560016.
Contact Person: Anu K Paul
Company Website: www.ey.com/IN/en/Home