EFI Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate QA Engineer On December 2018
EFI freshers and experienced job openings in Bangalore for Associate QA Engineer Position. BE, BTech, MCA Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: EFI
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate QA Engineer
No.of Openings: 3
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Freshers / 0 to 3 years, preferably in printing domain.
- Graduates with 60% academic score.
- Knowledge of testing concepts, software life cycle, Test life cycle.
- Strong multi-tasking, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in printing domain, knowledge of defect management will be an added advantage.
- Create and maintain deliverables including test cases, test data and reports.
- Analyze and understand the project’s environment, architecture, and inter-dependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and cases relative to applications/Product being tested.
- Planning and execution of functional, system and performance testing of products across all platforms to test various features at various phases of product development and release cycles.
- Participate in discussion with development team on technical aspects relating to testing, including functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions.
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process; help facilitate changes in test processes and procedures with team members.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.