Deloitte Recruitment | Associate Analyst | Hyderabad
Deloitte Recruitment in Hyderabad For Associate Analyst Position. BSc, BCA, BCom, BA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Deloitte Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Packaged App Development Associate (2023, 2024 Batch)
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Associate Analyst (Employee Lifecycle Events (ELE) Onboarding)
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Qualification: BSc, BCA, BCom, BA
- Are you confident in working with real and virtual teams? Do you have strong working knowledge in MS Office tools?
- At Deloitte, we provide an opportunity to learn, connect, and collaborate with the professionals around the world.
- As an ELE professional, you will get to partner with different clients and stakeholders to help professionals expected from Talent organization.
- At Deloitte, you’ll gain exposure to a variety of tools, effectively manage time, and partner with business leads that will help develop your skills, your career growth, and professional development.
- The ELE team: The ELE team supports the US and USI Talent Acquisition professionals in a variety of core activities. Our ELE professionals manage end-to-end activities for a candidate from application management until the candidate’s onboarding. Our team adheres to established firm standards for quality, service, and delivery, i.e., delivering regular reports within time, checking workflow to ensure timely delivery, etc. The team provides a wide array of services to the US and India professionals, and is continually evaluating and expanding its portfolio.
As an ELE professional, you will collaborate with different teams and act as a talent advisor. Not only will you work independently, but you’ll also collaborate and work with virtual teams. Onboarding team primarily acts as the ‘face of the ELE’ with the internal as well as the external stakeholders.
- Partner closely with the recruiters and coordinators to understand the upcoming volumes for both campus and experienced hires for smooth and effective onboarding.
- Coordinate with all the other team members internally and with other groups within ELE to drive for quality and SLAs on all deliverables.
- Partner closely with different groups within Talent and all other US and USI teams (Acquisition, Operations, Learning & Development, Payroll, Technology, and external vendors) to resolve any potential candidate pre onboarding and post onboarding queries/issues.
- Ensure that every candidate has the Deloitte candidate experience and continuously thrives to enhance it.
- Implement and enforce high standards for quality deliverables.
- Undergraduate (BCom, BA, BSc, and BCA).
- 0 months – 1 Year of professional experience in onboarding or related business processes.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
- Effective listener and interpersonal skills.
Ability to manage complex projects with virtual teams.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook); macro knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work virtually and multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements.