Dell Openings For Freshers in Noida As Database Admin Associate On July 2016
Job Location: Noida
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Database Admin Associate
Qualification: Any Graduation
- 0 to 2 years of oracle experience working as database administrator/ architect in an enterprise environment with multiple database servers.
- Availability for 24 x 7 support as needed.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no direct supervision.
- Physical Characteristics: Vision sufficient to read standard text, read a computer monitor and to drive; speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably in person, over the telephone and in small groups.
This is an opportunity to use various skill sets to accomplish challenging job assignments. This position will require the ability to multi-task across various projects and accounts. Among the duties are as follows:
- Assist with production support for multiple Oracle Database.
- Assist with the development and implementation of backup and recovery plans.
- Assist with Performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Assist with PSU & CPU patch installation.
- Assist with Data import / export.
- Assist as needed in the administration of vendor applications.
Pro-Active Maintenance of production as well as test and development environments.
- Familiarity with oracle 12c.
- Experience in golden gate configuration and maintenance.
- Experience in data warehouse.
- Experience in the installation and configuration of windows clustering (2000 and beyond).
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Reporting Services.
- Familiarity with Oracle exadata, SQL server or other RDBMS.
- Ability to analyze any situation in depth to successfully troubleshoot the problem.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.