Dell Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Social Media Pundit On August 2017
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Associate||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Support Associate||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||System Analyst Trainee||Apply Here|
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Social Media Pundit (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn)
Qualification: Any Graduation
Year of passing: 2016 Passouts
- The candidate should have a good social media presence.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Project Management skills will be an added advantage.
- Should be technically very sound and knowledge about Care Process will beneficial.
- Qualifications / Previous Experience / Industry Certifications
- Must be able to adapt to various shift timings.
- In depth awareness about Dell and its related products.
- Advanced business acumen and strategic ability.
- Able to multi-task to manage both tactical and strategic work streams relating to area of responsibility.
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24×7 environment.
- The Social Media Responder role is responsible for managing conversations pertaining to Dell support in Social Media and Community (SMaC) and is the primary outreach for customers over the social platform that needs assistance from Dell.
- Listening: Utilizing SMaC listening tools to listen to and assess different customer posts and conversations. Responder is also expected to exercise some analytical skills to identify trends and submit thru the Command Center process.
- Engagement: Engaging in SMaC conversations to provide Dell official response and position as well as outreaching to help customers in need.
- Resolution: Owning resolution of unresolved issues voiced by customers in SMaC. This can include personal resolution. By the Responder and/or coordinating resolution with internal Dell resolver groups. Responder is also responsible for closing the loop with customer upon resolution.
- Issue containment, Public Statements on SM sites, close loop with customer and Backend resolver teams, issue identification & escalation on process gaps, SME for social media interactions.
- This roleWill support all Global CSMB teams.
- Specialists will also participate in defining the program to allow for further global.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.