Datavail Recruitment | Junior Developer | Hyderabad, Mumbai
Datavail Recruitment in Hyderabad and Mumbai For Junior Developer Position. Bachelor’s Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Datavail Hyderabad and Mumbai Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Datavail
Job Location: Hyderabad, Mumbai
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Junior Developer
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 2+ Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / 4-year college degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Will function as a Jr Consultant within MS Business Unit.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Your primary focus will be to design, develop, test, maintain and improve applications. As a vital member of our dynamic team, you will be responsible for building .NET web applications and creating responsive web applications.
- Requires a degree in a related area and / or 0-2+ years of experience .NET application development
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to articulate issues, build consensus around recommendations, and define next steps.
- Outstanding verbal, written communication and listening skills.
- Design and build complex integrated web applications.
- Delivering a complete application with performance and security in mind.
- Support, maintain, and debug existing applications.
- Develop, code, and document additional modules and interfaces to existing applications.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Write unit test plans and provide coordination and support of testing using different tools.
- Complete technical documentation and training material.
- Help identify and solve frontend web development issues experienced by customers.
- Help coordinating project activities along with the project manager across all phases of the project.
- Collaborate closely with team members in an agile environment (we like Scrum, Kanban).
- Identify problem areas in code and suggest solutions on how to tackle them.
- Assist in evaluating technology choices and rapidly test solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2019+.
- Experience with .NET Application Development, specifically.
- .NET Core 3.1 / 5.0 / 6.0.
- .NET Framework 4.5+.
- Experience creating a backlog for an Agile Scrum team.
- Azure Development
- Serverless Functions
- Service Bus
- Blazor or Razor Page Development
- Docker / Kubernetes
- ASP .NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- .NET Web / WebAPI
- HTML / CSS
- SQL Server Backend Integration