Cognizant Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Pune, Kolkata As Programmer Analyst Trainee On March 2019
Cognizant freshers recruitment drive in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Pune, Kolkata, Coimbatore for Programmer Analyst Trainee Position. BE, BTech Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Cognizant
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Pune, Kolkata, Coimbatore
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Rs. 3,38,000/- per annum
- BE/BTech belonging (CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- 2017, 2018 Passouts.
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 60% in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts and any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.
- Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process.
- If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra during onboarding.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.