Cognizant Freshers Recruitment | Engineer Trainee | Across India
Cognizant Freshers Recruitment Across India For Engineer Trainee Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding Cognizant Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cognizant
Interview Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Gurgaon, Coimbatore, Kolkata
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Engineer Trainee (Service Desk)
Salary: Rs. 3,38,005/- per annum
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2018, 2019 Passouts
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG and PG (all subjects taken into consideration).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain.
- 2018 and 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process.
- If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- Voice Assessment.
- HR Discussion.
- This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country.