General Electric (GE) Freshers Recruitment | Trainee Engineer | BE, BTech | Across India
General Electric (GE) Freshers Job Openings Across India As Trainee Engineer. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding this job is given below. More details regarding General Electric (GE) Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Genpact||Across India||Technical Support||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amdocs||Across India||Software Engineer, Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: General Electric (GE) – GE Healthcare
Job Location: Across India
Job Position: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech
- This Job description is fluid for now. We will update this before onboarding.
- Field Service Engineer is responsible for the delivery of Services for GE Healthcare products, ensuring that systems are available to use to our customers and comply with the performance, quality, safety specifications and local regulatory requirement, as defined by Wipro GEHC.
- Aspiring candidates who have completed bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Biomedical will be considered.
- Will closely work with the Installation Engineer to lead a customer through all aspects of GE processes
- Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behavior.
- Must be able to work well within the team and effectively communicate with team members and with all levels within the client organization.
- The trainee will work closely with the Installation Engineer, who is responsible for the implementation of GE Healthcare products, ensuring that installations are completed in a timely and quality manner in accordance with defined goals and milestones.
- Installation engineer will discuss GE Healthcare products and provide industry relevant examples with clients and other team members as well as understand and effectively communicate the clients’ needs.
- Installation engineer is responsible for independent client presentations, training, testing and live date activities for one or more customer accounts, accomplishing these responsibilities with a high degree of independence.
- Installation engineer must be able to develop effective working relationship with the client and the installation team members, and must demonstrate a high level of composure, professionalism, and knowledge of healthcare business environments.
- Carry out all the administrative work related to documentation, report submission and supporting customer on regulatory compliance.