ClickSoftware Walkin BE, BTech MCA Freshers in Gurgaon As NOC Trainee On 15th July 2016
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: NOC Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech MCA
- Good communication skills.
- Ready for rotational shifts.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under stress
- Hard working, Team player, Ability to learn quickly.
- Monitor NOC to ensure that ClickSoftware Cloud Service is available to all system users.
- Develop and follow troubleshooting procedures in an effort to resolve problems.
- Document and resolve any problems.
- Open, correctly update, and close trouble tickets.
- Ensure processes are aligned towards achieving committed SLAs and KPIs.
- Implement NOC Procedures.
- Update documentation to record architecture changes and changes to configurations.
- Willing to work outside normal office hours to undertake routine maintenance or resolve problems.
- Working with shifts in a 24×7 environment.
- Shift Allowance, Transport for shifts, Free Food and Snacks, In center of Cyberhub, Medical insurance/Facility.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
Walkin Date: 15th July 2016
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
ClickSoftware India Pvt Ltd,
Building No. 8, Tower A, 5th Floor,
DLF PHASE 2, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon – 122002.
Contact Person: HR, 91-124-4947000
Company Website: www.clicksoftware.com