Capgemini Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer | 2019, 2020 Batch | Across India
Capgemini Freshers Recruitment Across India As Software Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Graduates 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this Off Campus Drive. More details regarding Capgemini Freshers Off Campus Drive is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2019, 2020)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Virtusa||Across India||Associate Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Capgemini
Job Location: Across India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Candidates passing out in 2019/2020 MUST meet ALL of the following criteria
- MCA, BE/BTech, ME/MTech all branches are allowed.
- Should have graduated in 2019/2020.
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) / MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters) / MTech (Aggregate of 4 semesters).
- No active backlogs are allowed.
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills.
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process.
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode.
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
- Technical Assessment Pseudocode.
- Multiple choice questions – based English communication test.
- Game based aptitude test.
- Behavioral Competency Profiling.
- Technical and HR Interview.
- We would also like to reiterate that Technical, Communication and Game Based Aptitude test are elimination rounds while Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate and is not a filtration step.
- Last Date To Apply: 19th April 2021
- Assessments will be conducted starting from 22nd April 2021