BigBasket Recruitment BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore As Analyst On October 2019
BigBasket Freshers and Experienced Job Openings in Bangalore For Analyst Position. BE, BTech Graduates 2017, 2018, 2019 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Technical Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: BigBasket
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Position: Analyst (Category Marketing)
Salary: Rs. 5,00,000 – 10,00,000/- per annum
- BE/BTech (Compute Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering).
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Passouts.
- Above 80% throughout the academics.
Primarily responsible for growth marketing of the category which includes the following action areas:
- Pricing strategy.
- Competition Benchmarking.
- Communication and promotion.
- Customer acquisition and retention to the category.
- Work very closely with the buying team to create and maintain the right range across the country.
- Own customer experience jointly with other stakeholders such as buying, operations and product.
- Understanding customer behavior through data mining and market research. Using data insights to drive actions.
- Excellent knowledge on Excel.
- Excellent written and communication Skill.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Keen in assisting and coordinating with cross functional team.
- Go getter attitude.
- 5-7 LPA (Fresher 2019 batch).
- 7-10 LPA (Based on experience and Interview performance – Max 2 years 2017 or 2018 Batch).
- Resume Screening.
- 3 Telephonic Rounds.
- HR Interview at Bangalore office.