American Express Freshers Recruitment | Intern | Bangalore, Gurgaon
American Express Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore and Gurgaon As Intern. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA Freshers 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding American Express Freshers Recruitment 2020 is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: American Express
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
Year of Passing: 2019, 2020 Batch
We offer a student program to strengthen your skills and help shape your future personally and professionally. The Internship Program is considered one of the key entry points for our full-time campus hires. It is a project-based program that provides you with the opportunity to address real business challenges and offers you access to senior leaders, professional development activities, fun social events and more.
Specific job responsibilities will depend on the project assigned to the intern. Overall, all projects will require the intern to:
- Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights and create innovative solutions.
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make decisions more intelligent and relevant.
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution.
- Good Programming skills are a must.
- Knowledge of SAS, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Ability to Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.