Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Support Analyst On 27th October 2018
Amazon freshers and experienced walkin in Hyderabad for Support Analyst position on 27th October 2018. Graduate Freshers are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Walkin is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 4 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: KDP Support Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduation (UG)
- Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- Any Graduation, Graduation completion is not Mandatory
- Freshers or candidates with 0-4 years of work Exp can apply.
- Candidates must be willing to join immediately.
- Candidates from BPO Background are preferred.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- This is a Contract Role for a period of 6 months.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job and Directly Walkin to below mentioned venue.
Walkin Date: 27th October 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt ltd,
Ground Floor, Plot No: 6,
Hi-Tech City Layout, Survey No.64 (Part),
Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in.