Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Support Analyst On 14th, 15th February 2020
Amazon freshers and experienced walkin drive in Hyderabad for Support Analyst position on 14th, 15th February 2020. Any Graduates are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Freshers Walkin Drive is given below.
|IBM||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Programmer Trainee||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Data Scientist Intern||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NTT Data||Across India||Software Developer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: KDP Support Analyst
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 3,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Amazon is hiring for KDP support Analyst Role for Hyderabad Location.
- Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a self-service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly.
- Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
- Freshers or candidates with 0-3 years of work Experience can apply.
- Any Graduation, Graduation completion is Mandatory.
- Candidate pursuing Graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates from BPO Background are preferred.
- Immediate Joiners only.
- Shifts: Complete Night Shift.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Work on developing personalized responses for publisher questions.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts and over the weekends.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and HTML is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- This is a Contract Role for a period of 6 months.
- 2 Copies of Updated Resume (Mandatory).
- Valid photo identification proof (Driver License, Aadhar Card, Pan Card or any other Government recognized photo identification).
- Pan Card (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- 2019 Passouts Please carry all semester mark sheets along with the internet copy of your final semester results (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs (Mandatory).
How To Apply:
Walkin Date: 14th, 15th February 2020
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Amazon Development Center,
Ground Floor, Building No. H03, Avance Business Hub,
Phoenix Infocity Private Limited, IT/ITES SEZ,
Survey No 30(P), 34(P), 35(P) & 38(P),
Gachibowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: http://careers.amazon.in.