Amazon Walkin Freshers in Hyderabad As Customer Service Associate On 30th to 3rd August 2018
Amazon freshers and experienced walkin drive in Hyderabad for Customer Service Associate Position on 30th July to 3rd August 2018. Any Undergraduate (10+2), Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate candidates are eligible for this walkin drive. More details regarding Amazon Walkin is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 5 years)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Customer Service Associate (VCS – Voice) – Work From Home
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: 10 + 2, Any graduation, Any Post Graduation
- An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS.
- VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Shifts: Rotational – Candidate should be flexible to work in a 24/7 environment.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity.
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Good typing skills.
- Sodexo meal vouchers, Night Shift Allowance, Over Time Benefits, and Performance Incentives.
- VCS Chat (Work From Home) – 2 LPA.
- VTS Chat: 2LPA – 2.6 LPA.
- Updated Resume.
- Original Govt Photo ID Proof.
- Passport Size photograph.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
Walkin Date: 30th July to 3rd August 2018
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 3.00 PM
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd,
Raheja Mind Space,
Building No:9, 10th Floor,
Opposite Westin Hotel, Phase 2,
Hyderabad – 500081.
Contact Person: HR
Company Website: www.careers.amazon.in