Amazon Recruitment | Technical Ops Associate (0-3 years) | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Job Position: Technical Ops Associate
No.of Openings: 30
Salary: Rs. 3,75,000 – 4,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to maintenance of SOPs.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Only immediate joiners.
- Candidate who have attended interview in last 6 months are not eligible to reappear.
- Candidates should have all the below documents and should be able share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ pay slip.
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 3 years (Maximum).
- Strong knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office.
- Basic knowledge about web (HTML, XML).
How To Apply:
- Apply For This Job (Or)
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this Registration Link.
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.
- All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and please make sure you have a laptop or desktop with webcam and good internet connection for taking up assessments and interview.