Amazon Recruitment | SEPO Team (Work From Home) | Bangalore
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS BPS||Across India||Trianee (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: SEPO Team – Shopping Experience Protection Operations
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduation, Post Graduation
- Transaction Risk Investigator: Please note that this job is a seasonal role (FTC) for 12 months on the payroll of Amazon.
- The mission of Shopping Experience Protection Operations is to build trust with all its Customers & Partners – Buyers, Brands, Vendors, Sellers, and Employees – in reality and perception.
- Scaling through technology, analytics & science and inverting the curve on headcount & cost growth.
- Being a center of excellence that develops technology, science, and processes to achieve our goals in a fashion that is scalable, decoupled and easily leveraged across Amazon and externally.
- Selling partner risk operations investigator will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to the investigation and Elimination of online ecommerce risk.
- They will have experience in the ecommerce payments space, previous trust and safety experience and experience succeeding in a customer-driven workplace. Investigators will be analytical and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- These Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- SPRO Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers, other company associates and third-parties to accomplish goals.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
- Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions.
- Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedure and tools.
- Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations.
- Communicates with external customers via phone or email during the investigation process.
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process.
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis for driving business goals.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
- Work Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Communication Skills – Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language.
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting.
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels.
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24×7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3-4 months).
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3-4 months).
- Please note that this role requires you to work from home and you need to mandatory be residing in any of the below states.
- Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Punjab.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed