Amazon Recruitment | MBO (0-4 years) | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers / 0 to 4 years
Job Position: MBO (Business Operations Specialist)
Salary: Rs. 3,25,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
- This role will be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals by utilizing data to develop creative processes to improve team performance.
- The associate will work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on Marketplace teams.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, process large amount of data and report generation & management.
- He/she should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0-48 months of work experience.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Ability to write macros in MS Excel aimed at improving processes.
- Interest in e-Commerce/Online business.
- Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24/7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3-4 months).
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5 day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3-4 months).