Amazon Recruitment | Catalog Mapping Team (0-2 years) | Across India
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Across India
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Catalog Mapping Team (CMT) – Work From Home
No.of Openings: 100
Salary: Rs. 2,25,000/- per annum
Qualification: Any Graduation
It will be work from home and they need to be from the following states only. Please check on this
- Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan.
- In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities.
- The job involves auditing operations teams & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
- You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes.
- The individual will interact with the business, automation & technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core values and translates those into everyday practices.
- Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage Graduate with 0 to 2 years of work experience.
- Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills.
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details.
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools.
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Has the ability to deliver results by influencing team members.
- Ability to work independently and think ‘out of the box’.
- Should be able to ‘dive deep’ and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams like operations and IT.