Amazon Recruitment | Catalog Associate (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate System Engineer (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|McAfee||Across India||Software Engineering Intern (2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Associate Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: Catalog Associate
No.of Openings: 40
Salary: Rs. 2,30,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLA are met per quality standards.
- Flexible with working schedule; expected to work weekends, holidays and night shifts (US hours).
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day.
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done.
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead.
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years (Max) experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to do high school level arithmetic.
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need.
- Only Immediate joiners can apply.
- The candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Employment Document – Relieving letter / service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ pay slip.
- Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24/7 shift environment and shifts are rotational, shifts decided based on business need).
- Weekly Off: Two consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days may change every 3-4 months).
How To Apply:
- Apply For This Job (OR)
- Interested candidates can register for this role using this Registration Link.
- After completing the registration, eligible candidates will receive an email with subject line Amazon – Online Test Invitation from email@example.com with assessment link, user name and password for the initial levels of online assessments.
- Once started, all assessments should be completed on the same day.
- You can take the assessment only in laptop or desktop with Webcam and good quality USB headphone with mic.