Amazon Recruitment | Business Operations Specialist (0-3 years) | Hyderabad
Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad For Business Operations Specialist. BE, BTech, BSc, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Amazon Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Business Operations Specialist
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 3,75,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers), BSc (Computers), MCA
- Amazon is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join the Selling Partner Experience – Operations team as a Business Operations Specialist.
- This position offers an exciting introduction to the Amazon Marketplace and provides a training ground for success.
- You will primarily be responsible for driving increased data quality and solving challenging operational business goals.
- You will utilize data and develop creative processes to improve your team’s performance.
- You will directly work with product management and tech teams to develop scale-able, long-term solutions which will have a significant impact on teams related to Selling Partner Experience.
- Our environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- The candidate should have a track record of delivering results, experience processing large amount of data and report generation & management.
- The candidate should be clear and use data to drive their communication with stakeholders. The candidate should be able to resolve issues with reduced guidance.
- Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business) and 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner.
- Interest in e-Commerce/Online business.
- Passion for innovation, automation and operational excellence.
- Ability to work on MS Excel, Microsoft Word Ability to write macros in MS Excel aimed at improving processes.