Amazon Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad For Non Voice Process On January 2018
Amazon freshers job openings in Hyderabad for Non Voice Process position. Any Under Graduate, Graduate, Post Graduate Freshers are eligible for this role. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 5 years)
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Non Voice Process (Chat Process – Work From Home)
Job Designation: Customer Service Associate (VCS)
Salary: Rs. 1,80,000 – 2,40,000/- per annum
Qualification: 10+2, Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Stable Internet Connection of 10 MBPS.
- Power Backup.
- Should be located only in Hyderabad.
- Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Shifts: Rotational
- Benefits: Night Shift Allowance, Over Time, Sodexo Coupons.
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized.
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately.
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses.
- Good typing skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) Apply For This Job.
- Contact Person: Reuben Thomas (HR), 8897504030.