Amazon Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As Support Analyst On January 2018
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: BPO
Job Position: Support Analyst (Phone Support)
Qualification: Any Graduation
- Degree holders having completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate.
- Candidates awaiting results will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates with standing arrears will not be eligible to apply.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with operations manager in documenting process flows.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- We are happy to announce Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) team is looking for Support Analyst (Phone Support Process) positions for its Hyderabad office.
- The team is a self-service publishing platform for publishing e-books to the Amazon Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
- The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly.
- Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
- This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that is changing the way people read.
- Kindly note this is a contractual role for 6 months.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.