Amazon Hiring Freshers in Chennai As Data Associate On April 2019
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Position: Data Associate
Qualification: Any Graduation, Any Post Graduation
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher. (Should have completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate).
- Proficiency in Hindi and English (Write/Read/Speak/Understand).
- Comprehension of a variety of accents of Hindi.
- Willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to produce acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills).
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Comfort working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Amazon Kindle is a revolutionary reading device, the No 1 best-selling product on all of Amazon, and one of the most innovative and fast growing businesses at Amazon.
- Amazon has also developed significant digital and mobile businesses including Amazon MP3, Amazon Video on Demand, IMDB, Amazon Mobile store, and Audible.
- In support of our commitment to enabling, expanding and enhancing interactions with our customers, Amazon is now developing speech and language technology.
- We are seeking Speech and Language Transcribers to transcribe and annotate speech, who will be based out of our Hyderabad Office.
The candidate will work under the direction of the Team Manager and must be capable of delivering high quality output under aggressive deadlines. Specifically, the Transcriber will:
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services.
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices.
- Work autonomously with minimum direction.
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the SOP.