Allscripts Hiring Freshers in Pune As Associate Database Administrator On November 2016
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: MS Associate Database Administrator
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Bachelors Degree or relevant database experience.
- 0-2 years experience preferred.
- Database product knowledge preferred.
- The primary purpose of this role is to install, design, implement, upgrade, and optimize the performance of databases required to operate Allscripts software solutions.
- Estimate effort for self and agree on schedules with Project Manager
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation (Database, Architecture, etc.)
- Analyze and diagnose problems reported to the help desk, escalate support issues.
- Discuss issues/requirements with client.
- Accurately estimate effort for self and agree schedules with manager.
- Liaise with manager; keep manager informed of progress.
- Effectively support Sales, BSG and Professional Services.
- Research and identify third party tools / software that improves development process
- Install and configure database system software plus third-party system tools, applications and products.
- Work with the development teams in the data modelling and database design of product and efficient SQL for fast application performance.
- Performance Optimization – Performance monitoring, measurement and capacity planning of Production Software solutions, recommending changes to Allscripts products and “standardized” System configurations.
- Implement, periodically test and review appropriate data access and security measures, including access control, audit, backup/restore and system rebuild & recovery processes.
- Implement and continuously improve the database infrastructure environment. Provide fast and value-added services to the development organization.
- Provide an ad-hoc support service to users of all computer systems, troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Pro-actively seek and acquire technical training, vocational training and market and product awareness such that skills remain current, relevant and valued within Allscripts.
- Carry out prescribed programs of computer system performance management and capacity planning for systems as designated by Management to ensure the necessary system capacity and performance is available as required.
- Participate in the process of ensuring that identified Business Continuity measures are implemented, documented and regularly tested to enable continue operations of systems identified as requiring such protection in accordance with the corporate Disaster Recovery program.
- Stay current with the DB technology. Perform software upgrades and new software installation both pro-actively and in response to requests from users of systems, including any necessary patches to database systems and applications to ensure continuing stable and secure operation.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.