ADP Freshers Recruitment | Support Engineer | Bangalore
ADP Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Support Engineer Position. BE, BTech, BSc, BCA, MCA Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding ADP Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS BPS||Across India||Trianee (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: ADP India
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Support Engineer
Salary: Rs. 2,00,000 – 3,00,000/- per annum
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 year)
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computers), BSc (Computers), BCA, MCA
- ADP is hiring For Support Engineer (Freshers Only).
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
- Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
- In this role, you will be helping the ADP clients to address the technical issues to ensure smooth operations.
- You will be responsible for addressing assigned tickets and coordination with other teams to ensure the resolution as per SLA.
- This also involves understanding customer requirements and configurations to address the problems.
- You will be working with a highly motivated team and would be responsible for addressing support requests for multiple customers.
- You will be interacting with HR/IT management and have to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- You will always be challenged with the different customer issues and expected to come up with solutions/workaround to address the same.
- To thrive in this role, you must understand the support process, tools, and have prior customer support experience at an enterprise level.
- Our best support engineers show initiative, try new things and learn from their mistakes along the way.
- Ultimately, an outstanding Support engineer should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry.
To Succeed in this Role:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
- Knowledge of Database, system integrations using webservices, sFTP, operating systems, utilities, and scripting.
What You Will Do:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Experience: You have 0-1 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
- Customer Connect: You’ll start your journey with a new customer post implementation and support handover. You will be understanding client setup and organization to address the service requests
- Service Requests: Ensure to track and address all the assigned requests as per the SLA. You will be handling the internal/external team coordination needed to address the problems
- Customer Escalations: Proactively asses the risks and manage the same to avoid escalations. This also involves proactively monitoring the customer usage and suggest actions needed.
- Communications: You’re the point of contact for the customer post request assignment. You’ll share regular updates to the customer till the request is addressed.
- Organization: As a Support engineer, you are very organized and stay on top of assigned tasks to ensure the completion as per the plan.
- Variety of tasks: There is no typical day. You will be handling multiple customer service requests. You will manage many competing priorities, so a fast pace should not scare you. You pride yourself on having flexibility and agility and can change directions without a second thought.
You Will Love Work here Because You Can:
- Deliver at epic scale: We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners: We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others: Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity: Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
- SQL Queries
- API Web Services
- Database Queries
- SQL Support
- Software Support
- Web Services
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed