Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 For BE, BTech Freshers in Bangalore, Pune, NCR, Kolkata On 22nd June 2019
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019 For Freshers in Bangalore, Pune, NCR, Kolkata As IT Operations Associate On 22nd June 2019. BE, BTech Freshers 2018, 2019 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
|Cognizant||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Samsung||Across India||Software Developer, Software Tester||Apply Here|
|CGI||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|CSG||Across India||Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
Company Name: Accenture
Event Location: Bangalore, Pune, NCR, Kolkata
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: IT Operations Associate
Qualification: BE/BTech (All Streams)
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
- An aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation.
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining.
- A maximum 1-year gap in education between 10th and graduation.
- Mandate Documents required: All 8 Semester mark sheet along with Provisional Degree Certificate or Convocation Degree Certificate.
- IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and/or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements.
IT operations – Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management /Service Now / Middleware(Database) / Workplace.
- Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Cloud / Security / Network / Service Management / Service Now / Middleware (Database) / Workplace.
- Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement.
- Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting.
- Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents/issues reported by the customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Willing to work in 24×7 shifts.
Last Date To Apply: 19th June 2019.
Event Date: 22nd June 2019.