Zscaler Freshers Recruitment | Associate Software Engineer | Bangalore, Chandigarh
Zscaler Freshers Recruitment in Bangalore For Associate Software Engineer Position. BE, BTech Freshers are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Zscaler Bangalore Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|ThoughtWorks||Across India||QA Analyst||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Zscaler
Job Location: Bangalore, Chandigarh
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer – Development (C Language Only)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- Associate Software Engineer (6 months Internship + Full Time Role).
- The Associate Software Engineer will report to the Sr. Director, Software Engineering.
- As an Intern, you will be part of a highly talented team that has built a groundbreaking “In the Cloud” web and email security solution.
- High performance and scalability are the hallmarks of this highly distributed and multi-tenant cloud.
- Proficiency in programming languages – C.
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Strong software design, profiling and verification skills.
- Strong in fundamentals – High-performance Computing, Event-based programming, Multi-threading, Memory optimization, Fault Tolerance, etc.
- Sound knowledge of FreeBSD or any Unix systems internals.
- Good understanding of distributed systems.
- Very good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in design/code reviews and preferably in writing automatable unit and integration tests.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven.
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage petabytes and customer data.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
- Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
- Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the software development process.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Fresher who are available for 6 months of internship in Jan 2021 can only apply.