Yash Technologies Hiring Freshers in Hyderabad As SAP SD Trainee On December 2017
Company Name: Yash Technologies
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: SAP SD Trainee
Qualification: BE, BTech, MCA
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or any discipline.
- SAP SD certification is Mandatory.
- Good understanding of database management systems.
- Up to date knowledge of technologies.
- The applicant must have strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills – An ability to work to deadlines.
- A good eye for detail.
- Yash Technologies is looking for young SAP professionals to be hired as a Trainee.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.
YASH Technologies has a span history of growth and success. Founded in 1996, YASH started off as an IT consulting partner for one of the most recognized brands in the agricultural equipment manufacturing industry. With steady and planned growth, YASH’s vision went global in the year 2000, with introduction of offshore operations in Indore, India. Named as of one of the “Fast 500 companies”, YASH has grown organically through strategic acquisitions. We currently have over 4500 global employees, and growing. Our employees are the key to the company’s exceptional client service and industry-leading growth. The nurturing and challenging environment within the organization provides our employees with opportunities to build successful careers and actualize themselves. In 2017, YASH Technologies has been recognized by Great Place to Work Institute as a ‘Certified Great Place To Work’ and World HRD Congress 2017 ranked us 53rd in the prestigious list ‘Dream Companies To Work 2017. We are awarded distinctly in 2 special categories, ‘Best in Fun at Work’ & ‘Best Use of CSR Practices’. While in 2016, “AON Hewitt” recognized YASH to be among the Top 25 employers in India (across industries) and “Great Place to Work” named us among the Top 50. The YASH Foundation contributes towards supporting the underprivileged, as part of a dedicated effort towards community development. Company Website: www.yash.com.