ECI Telecom Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Software Engineer On December 2017
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer (C++)
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (Computer science Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- Hands on experience working in embedded systems/product Development Company.
- Hands on design/development/debugging experience in systems company (preferably networking).
- Expertise in programming languages such as C/C++ and VxWorks/Linux operating systems is a must.
- Experience in IP/MPLS with hands on stack development is must.
- Experience working with remote teams will be valuable.
- ECI Telecom India is looking for Software developer or expert for developing and designing the NMS MPLS/TP & IP/MPLS modules and applications for LightSoft.
- The role will involve working on various features within the Shadetree SW.
- The role will also likely involve interaction with developers/systems engineers in a remote site.
- Work could span various layers in the system software such as developing software for protocol/application enhancement, high-availability software, IP/Ethernet/MPLS standards implementation.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.