Xchanging Walkin Freshers in Bangalore For Accounting Process On 19th to 24th September 2016
Job Location: Bangalore (Shimoga)
Job Type: Walkin
Job Position: Analyst (Accounting Process)
No.of Openings: 20
Qualification: BBA, BBM, BCom
- Minimum 60% in graduation.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Basic knowledge in accounts and finance mandatory.
- Typing should be 25wpm with 95% accuracy.
- Should be very good in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Immediate joiners are preferred.
- If you have attended the interview in last 6 months the profile will not be eligible.
- To perform authorization signature, Bank Account Tracker (BAT) creation, Bank Account Tracker (BAT) updation, Bank chasing.
- Cash movement report preparation, closing of accounts, COF (Cost of Fund) report preparation, and Creation of CM short name in SAP.
- Free eco margin report preparation, Settlement of loan & deposit.
- Over draft reconciliation, RCF (Revolving Credit Facility) report preparation.
- Repetitive code, Risk cubical updation, SWIFT check.
- On time processing of payments, posting of invoices, reconciliation process, preparation of reports.
- This is not a sales process, Its is for a Backend operations role.
- Updated Resume.
- Govt Photo ID Proof.
- Copy of interview call letter.
Walkin Date: 19th to 24th September 2016
Walkin Time: 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM
Xchanging City, IT Special Economic Zone,
Nidige, Shimoga – Bhadravathi Highway
Shimoga – 577222.
Contact Person: Raja Thiyagarajan (HR), 91-8182-249901
Company Website: www.xchanging.com