Wipro Recruitment | Associate | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021)||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Hyderabad||Trainee Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Hitachi Systems||Across India||Technical Member||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||System Engineer||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: Associate (UF)
Qualification: BSc, BCom, BA
- Entry Level Processor, who validates the BOL (Bill of Lading)/Tenders received and processes the same as per the SOP.
- Matching the documents with internal tools and initiating the payment.
- Receiving invoices and processing them immediately for payment.
- Consistently exceed productivity and error standards.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Handled customer inquiry functions.
- Uploading documents (Internal Tools).
- Keeping a great relationship with all the Client.
- 5 day working, rotational weekly offs (can be split off).
- Immediate joining required.
- Engineers (BE, BTech) would not be considered.
- Results pending would not be eligible.
- Candidates Should have University issued Marks cards or Consolidated marks card.
- Candidates Should have University issued PDC / Convocation is Mandatory.
- Team Player.
- Flexible with Shifts.
- Should be ready work on all Public Holidays (Indian & International).
- Should adhere to the company policies
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Comfortable to work in Core Night Shift.
- Should have good typing speed.
- Quick Learner.