Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Trainee | BCA, BSc | 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch | PAN India
Wipro Freshers Recruitment in PAN India For Trainee Position. BCA, BSc Graduates of 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Job Openings is given below.
|Today Walkins||Across India||Multiple Positions||Check Here|
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|TCS BPS||Across India||Trianee (2024 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
- BSc (Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics).
- 2021, 2022, 2023 Passouts.
Job Description: Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) – 2023
- Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass.
- 12th Standard: Pass.
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
- Candidate should be 18 years or above at the time of registration.
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI) per month.
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI) per month.
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI) per month.
- Fourth Year: 23,000 per month.
- Additional Bonus: Joining bonus – 75,000 INR.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions.
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions.
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions.
- Written Communication Test (20 mins).
Round 2 – Business discussion
- After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
- 60 months.
- Please Note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Last Date To Apply: 30th September 2023, 11:59 PM