Wipro Freshers Recruitment | Digital Workspace Service Desk | Across India
Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2020 Across India For For Digital Workspace Service Desk Position. Any Graduate Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply f0r this job. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Cochin, Bhubaneshwar)
Job Position: Digital Workspace Service Desk
Qualification: BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc (Economics)
Year of Passing: 2020 Passouts
- Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above.
- 12th Standard: 50% or above.
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st year Stipend – 15,488 per month.
- 2nd year Stipend – 17,553 per month.
- 3rd year Stipend – 19,618 per month.
- Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months..