Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Trainee Across India On 26th to 31st August 2019
Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 Across India For Trainee Position On 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st August 2019. Graduate Freshers 2019 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding this Freshers Recruitment Drive is given below.
Company Name: Wipro
Job Type: Off Campus Drive
Drive Locations: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Indore, Coimbatore, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Cochin, Bhopal)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
Qualification: BSc (CS, IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics, Physics), BCA
Year of Passing: 2019 Passouts
Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP):
- Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry, while pursuing their higher education in MTech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard – Minimum 50%.
- 12th Standard – Minimum 50%.
- Graduation – Minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines.
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- No Active Backlogs/Arrears.
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation.
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are Maths related subjects and will be considered.
- First Year: Rs. 15,712.
- Second Year: Rs. 17,810.
- Third Year: Rs. 19,910.
- Fourth Year: Rs. 23,000.
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes): Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions); Written Communications Test (20 minutes).
- Technical and HR Interview.
- Candidate who has appeared in last 3 months is not eligible.
Hyderabad – 29th August 2019
CMR College of Engineering, Central Placement Cell, Ground Floor, Survey No. 69, Medchal Road, Kandlakoya, Village, Hyderabad, Telangana 501401.
Bangalore – 28th August 2019
Wipro LTD, Gate 10, Electronic City, Phase 1, Bangalore – 560100.
Chennai – 28th August 2019
Veltech Engineering College, #60, Avadi, Vel Tech Road, Vel Nagar, Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600062.
Mumbai – 28th August 2019
AP Shah Institue of Technology, Survey No. 12, Opp. Hypercity Mall, Ghodbunder Rd, Kasarvadavali, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra – 400615.
Pune – 30th August 2019
KB Joshi College, Cummins Engineering College Campus, Karve Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra – 411052
Nagpur – 27th August 2019
GH Raisoni Polytechnic College, Shradha Park, B 37-39/1 Hingna-Wadi, Link Rd, M.I.D.C, Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440028.
Coimbatore – 27th August 2019
Dr NGP Arts and Science College, Kalapatti Main Rd, Sharp Nagar, Nehru Nagar West, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641048
Indore – 28th August 2019
Acropolis Institue, Acropolis Institute Bypass Road, Manglia Square, Manglia, Indore.
Bhubaneswar – 29th August 2019
MITS School Of Biotechnology, KIIT Road, Infocity, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024.
Patna – 31st August 2019
Cimage, Boring Rd, Behind, Sri Krishna Puri, Patna, Bihar 800001.
Cochin – 28th, 29th August 2019
Wipro Technologies, KODC, Infopark, Cochin-682030.
Bhopal – 30th August 2019
IES College, Kalkheda, Ratibad Main Road, Bhopal-462044, Madhya Pradesh, India.