Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2019 Across India On November 2019
Wipro Freshers Recruitment Drive 2019 Across India On November 2019. Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates 2019 are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding Wipro Freshers Off Campus Drive 2019 is given below.
|GlobalEdge Software||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Trainee||Apply Here|
|Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|HCL Technologies||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Junior Engineer||Apply Here|
Company Name: Wipro
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata…etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Service Desk
Qualification: Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
- Diploma/ME/MTech/MBA/MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible.
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Wipro is looking for candidates, who can help us create a seamless, personalized experience for our customers and stakeholders through innovative solutions.
- The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24/7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.