Verizon Recruitment | Analyst | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Verizon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Analyst (Process Engineering)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in data mining, cleaning, analyzing and manipulating data.
- Analytic experience (Data Analytics – R/SAS) related to work with unstructured data sets.
- Experience influencing key stakeholders through relationships, expertise and data.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Business, Marketing, Information Systems, Analytics/Business Intelligence, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or in a related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to communicate analytical findings in a digestible manner for all audiences.
- Data analytics and critical thinking skills.
- Data management, architecture, analysis and agile development experience.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects with a strict focus on detail.
- Machine learning and data-mining experience.
Support the design and implementation of customer experience initiatives by translating results from data into actionable insights that help drive business goals and improve operational performance.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analytics for various business units and stakeholders throughout the organization to enable educated decision making.
- Support qualitative analytics through customer journey mapping, call studies, digital path observations and survey verbatim reviews.
- Provide quantitative analytics and ensure visibility through KPI tracking, reporting support, trend analysis and pre/post implementation analysis.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and execute recurring analyses and reporting.
- Drive internal process consistency using QMS methodology by process mapping and gap identification.
- Contribute towards external bench marking and competitive analysis efforts.
- Coordinate with other team members and internal teams to understand and identify the business problems and deliver the comprehensive analytical solutions.