Cognizant Recruitment | Programmer Analyst Trainee | Bangalore
Cognizant Recruitment in Bangalore For Programmer Analyst Trainee Position. Engineering and Science Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Cognizant Bangalore Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Cognizant
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Qualification: Science/Engineering Graduate (BE, BTech, ME, MTech…)
- Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement.
Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
- Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows.
- Creating application specific reports Eg: SLA KPI reports, performance aspects – Number of transactions processed per day, no of successful transactions etc.
Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls.
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources.
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
Must Have Skills:
- Azure Public Cloud Admin.
- Vmware administration.
- Windows Server Admin.
- Manufacturing Oper-Manlog.