Verizon Freshers Recruitment | Associate Engineer (Software Development) | 2023 Batch | Hyderabad
Verizon Freshers Recruitment 2023 in Hyderabad For Associate Engineer (Software Development) Position. Bachelor’s Degree Candidates of 2023 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Verizon Hyderabad Freshers Job Openings 2023 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Verizon
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Engineer – Software Development (Assoc Engr – Software Devt)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Mathematics/Science/IT) or a related major
Year of Passing: 2023 Passouts
We are looking for bright, talented developers to kick start their career here at Verizon India. This position – which is part of the Verizon India Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive throughout your career with Verizon India. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Finding Opportunities to customer experience.
- Where you’ll be working: This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
You are a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Mathematics/Science/IT or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2023.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Strong analytical skills, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management.
How To Apply:
Registrations are closed