Varite Hiring Freshers in Bangalore As Associate Software Engineer On June 2018
Varite freshers and experienced job openings in Bangalore for Associate Software Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this job. More details regarding this job is given below.
Company Name: Varite India Pvt Ltd
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Rs. 1,00,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Position Type: Contract to hire
Qualification: BE/B Tech/ME/MTech (Computer Science or Information Sciences)
Year of Passing: 2017, 2018 Passouts
- This is regarding a position for Fresh Graduates (Associate Software Engineer) with our direct client located in Bangalore.
- Collaborate with support engineers to guide them on customer support cases including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue – Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
- Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Reproduce product behaviors to determine the problem root-cause(s), issue work-around and solutions.
- Provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and soving product defects.
- Understands impact of work on the feature/product/team – Guides own work to timely and complete conclusions.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analysis, debugging and trouble-shooting skills, and persistence in problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think about complex problems and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Must be willing to work in night shift.
- Strong Customer Relations and Support experience; must be comfortable interacting with customers and executives in a professional and welcoming manner.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.