Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers 2017, 2018 Across India As Trainee On March 2019
Tech Mahindra Mega Off Campus Drive For Freshers Across India For Trainee Position On March 2019. BSc, BCA, BCS Freshers 2017, 2018 are eligible for this drive. More details regarding Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Job Location: Across India (Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata etc)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee
- BSc (Computers/Electronics/Maths/Statistics/Physics/IT), BCA, BCS
- 2017, 2018 Passouts
- Candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in all courses since SSC/Xth till graduation.
- Maximum of 1 year Gap in between courses is allowed if any.
- Course Completion within the stipulated timeline as per respective university guidelines.
- In case you had appeared earlier for Tech Mahindra Fresher Recruitment drive (either Campus or off Campus) in the last 6 months preceding this registration, you are not eligible to register for this drive.
- There must a clear gap of 6 months between the date you had last appeared for a Tech Mahindra Drive and date of registration.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
Bond and Compensation:
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 1.60 L /annum.
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 2.05 L/annum.
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company.
- System recognizes percentage grade only.
- In case your academic grading/rating is CGPA based, convert them into equivalent percentage (%) grade as per your University Guidelines and enter.
- Entering CGPA rating will result in you being found not eligible for this drive.
Workplace and Timings:
- Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Center’s or Client Locations spread across country as per the company specified work timings including shift working.
Test and Interview Location:
- You may be called in to appear for the test and evaluation process in about 1 week from the date of your registration. You may be prepared accordingly.
Last Date To Apply: 20th March 2019.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.