Synopsys Recruitment | Intern | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Associate Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mindtree||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Specialist Programmer, Digital Specialist Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Capgemini||Bangalore||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Mphasis||Across India||Trainee Associate Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Atos Syntel||Across India||Trainee Engineer||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Synopsys
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Intern (Technical – Engineering)
Qualification: BE, BTech
- The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys Design Ware ARC Processor hardware team.
- The role offers learning and exposure to various key functions in the hardware development that include design, functional and performance verification, fpga and backend flows.
- Responsibilities include developing automation infrastructure in the ARC processors domain that includes a wide range of development tools, testing frameworks, and processor simulators.
- The main task will be understanding various hardware development flows, fine tuning and automating them to improve the efficiency and reuse.
- The technologies and tools used cover RTL design, verification, synthesis, fpga and various backend flows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
- Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
- Understanding of complete VLSI design flow.
- Basics knowledge of Digital Design and Verification is must.
- HDL and Verification languages: System Verilog, Verilog.
- Programming skills: C, C++, assembly, Perl, Bash, Python, makefile generation.
- Basic system administration skills for Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of SQL and relational database management system (MySQL pref).
- Good level of both verbal and written English.
- Familiarity with GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, Jira.
- Understanding of Configuration Management approach.
- Skills in source code management tools (e.g. Git, Perforce).
- Understanding of software development process.
- Knowledge of web application development and integration (e.g., REST, SOAP, JSON, etc).