Symantec Hiring Freshers in Pune As Software Engineer On November 2016
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Assoc Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree Level or equivalent in a computer science or related field.
- Looking for great programmer in this role with excellent coding skills in any of these programming languages – Python/Perl/Ruby with OOPS experience.
- Experience on C++, Java and .net will be advantageous.
- Passionate about technology, security and quality.
- Good knowledge of network protocols including TCP/IP.
- Good knowledge of operating systems – primarily Windows, though experience with Linux/Android advantageous.
- Working as part of a highly skilled, globally distributed team focused on building automated solutions to ensure the quality of Antivirus and IPS content.
- Coding mission critical, large scale automated solutions using multiple languages and technologies (Primarily Python/Perl/PHP/Ruby/MySQL).
- Working with customers, partners & stakeholders to diagnose reproduce & resolve content-related issues.
- Root cause analysis & process engineering – developing, maintaining and auditing content production processes.
- Understanding Symantec technologies in-depth. Hands-on experience with security threats – reproducing and remediating infection scenarios.
- Contributing to team projects and demonstrating responsibility for deadlines.
- Communication: The ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner, both written and verbal. Many of the people the role comes into contact with are located in different countries and may have differing abilities speaking English.
- Interpersonal skills: Must be able to interact comfortably with members of the worldwide Response Team, customers and employees in other departments in Symantec.
- Planning and organization: The ability to plan and organize multiple tasks in an efficient manner to completion.
- Innovation: The ability to innovate solutions to get them to customers more quickly or safely is mandatory.
- Team player: The role requires the ability to work in a close-knit worldwide team to achieve project goals.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.