Squareboat Freshers Recruitment | Software Engineer Intern | Gurgaon
Squareboat Recruitment For Freshers in Gurgaon As Software Engineer Intern. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Freshers 2020 are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Squareboat Gurgaon Freshers Job Openings 2020 is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Hexaware Technologies||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee||Apply Here|
|Genpact||Across India||Technical Support||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee||Apply Here|
|Amdocs||Across India||Software Engineer, Testing Engineer||Apply Here|
|Zensar Technologies||Across India||Project Trainee||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Process Executive||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Squareboat
Job Location: Gurgaon (Gurugram)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (Computers)
Year of Passing: 2020 Batch
- Squareboat is looking for Software Engineers (Interns) with strong logical skills and a passion to code and build successful products.
- Squareboat is looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and building awesome web and mobile applications.
- The right person will have strong technical skills to design, build great products and also be a great team player.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline (Final year students only).
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source contributions will be a big plus.
- Write high quality code on cutting-edge technology stacks including Laravel, Nodejs, Python, React, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc.
- Build cutting edge, large scale web and mobile products.
- Manage software projects using tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack and others.
- Collaborate with a team of smart, passionate engineers.