Reliance Jio Hiring Freshers in Mumbai As Fiber Engineer On November 2016
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 3 years)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Fiber Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MS
- Experience operating in production, QA and development IT environments.
- Redhat Enterprise Linux.
- Basic IT security methods (users, groups, filesystem, directory services, etc).
- TCP/IP networking and related applications (ping, netstat, dns).
- Troubleshooting in the OSI 7 Layer model.
- Linux shell scripting command (bash, grep).
- Familiar with the following would be a plus.
- VMWare, Java and installing of the jdk, Apache Software Group products (Apache 2, Tomcat, Ant), JBoss, Database products (MS SQL/Oracle), IIS).
- Plan, execute and document deployment projects to deliver software environments (servers, applications and tools) including major configuration changes for development, QA, Staging and production.
- Perform from scratch installations, upgrades and connectivity testing.
- Backup and restore complete environments when needed.
- Discuss application requirements with Application developers and Business representatives.
- Collaborate with application packaging team and assist resolving all technical challenges that might be present
during integration phase.
- Establish, document and implement the best practices in the end to end application initiation and deployment processes.
- Participate in the monitoring process of deployed environments.
- Identify gaps and automation opportunities.
How To Apply: Apply For This Job.