RealPage Recruitment | Process Associate | Hyderabad
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|HP||Bangalore||Java Software Developer||Apply Here|
|NCR Corporation||Hyderabad||Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: RealPage
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Position: Process Associate
Qualification: Any Graduation
- The primary function of the position is to index documents received from insurance companies to respective workflows.
- It needs good understanding of type of documents received, viz. insurance certificates, insurance endorsements, reinstatements, cancellations and renewals.
- Good understanding of identifying documents received.
- Classify the documents and index to respective workflow with accuracy/completeness.
- Meet minimum quantity per hour requirements for Cancellations/Reinstatements/Others.
- Maintain good quality standards while indexing to the workflows.
- Reindex/Classify documents as needed.
- Able to use the Leasing Desk and Onesite website as needed independently.
- Provide support for account managers for research requests as needed.
- Report system issues such as bugs, latency or outages in a timely fashion.
How To Apply:
More Hyderabad Jobs: Check Here
We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, RealPage currently serves nearly 12,200 clients worldwide from offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
Our suite of solutions benefits owners and managers of various rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student, single-family, senior and vacation housing. We also provide commercial and mixed use property management solutions. We’ve evolved our products from the desktop to the cloud, with many available both online and for mobile devices.
Supporting our family of SaaS products is our shared cloud services, including electronic payments, document management, decision support and learning. We also offer Platform-as-a-Service through our RealPage Exchange, a comprehensive toolkit of integration services for third-party application providers and Infrastructure-as-a-Service, which reduces IT costs and improves integration performance and reliability to multifamily owners and operators. Company Website: www.realpage.com