Quest Software Recruitment | Software Developer QA Trainee | 2020, 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Quest Software Recruitment in Hyderabad For Software Developer QA Trainee Position. BTech, MTech Graduates of 2020, 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Quest Software Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Trainee (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|MedPlus||Bangalore, Hyderabad||Associate Software Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Project Engineer (2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2021 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Atos||Across India||Trainee Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Systems Engineer (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Infosys||Across India||Operations Executive (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Assocaite Software Engineer (2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||System and Application Services Associate (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Cognizant||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Tech Mahindra||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Quest Software
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Software Developer QA Trainee (Software Dev QA Trainee)
Qualification: BTech/MTech (CSE, IT)
- Quest’s Erwin R&D team is looking for a QA Trainee for DIS Product.
- You will be involved in Quality Assurance of product deliverables for key areas within Erwin’s product portfolio.
- You will evaluate, understand the needs, develop test cases, execute and automate them.
- The successful candidate will become a key member of Quest’s Erwin engineering team and participate in the developing Quest’s next generation line of products.
- To be successful you must be very technical (hands on) and have good technical understanding of manual testing, Automation Testing (Selenium), SQL Queries, process and approaches.
- You should be self-driven, leverage the available software tools and test suites and apply them where they add value to Quest.
- You will ensure the deliverables meet quality requirements, help team in achieving the same.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with an experienced and highly technical team of Quest engineers to solve a wide variety of unique and complex problems.
- QA Fresher with good knowledge on Manual Testing, Automation Testing and can write basic SQL queries.
- Passed Out: 2020 or 2021.
- Percentage: 70 and Above in academics
- Experience: Nil.
Primary Skill Set:
- Should possess good Communication skills.
- Knowledge on Manual Testing.
- Knowledge Automation Testing (Selenium) or Performance Testing Tool (Jmeter).
- Knowledge on Databases Concepts. Should be able to write basic queries.
- ISTQB certification (Preferable).
- Understanding requirements/design documents.
- Prepare and execute Test Cases and Test Scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software.
- Conduct a variety of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Design and execute Automation Test Scripts.
- Execute SQL commands to manage and verify data.
- Bug Reporting and Defect Management.
- Coordinate Test Environment Configurations and Maintenance.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.