Oracle Recruitment | Applications Developer (0-2 years) | Bangalore
|Top MNCs||Across India||Internships||Apply Here|
|LG Soft||Bangalore||Java Developer||Apply Here|
|Microsoft||Across India||Intern Software Engineer||Apply Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||Software Engineering Intern||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Digital Workspace||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Intel||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
Company Name: Oracle
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Applications Developer (Java)
Qualification: BE, BTech, BS
- Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications.
- Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems.
- Build enhancements and resolve bugs.
- Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.