NVIDIA Recruitment | System Software Engineer (0-1 year) | Pune
NVIDIA Recruitment 2020 in Pune As System Software Engineer. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding NVIDIA Pune Job Openings is given below.
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Testing/QA||Apply Here|
|IG Infotech||Bangalore||Graduate Trainee - Security Operations||Apply Here|
|Amazon||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Accenture||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|Wipro||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|IBM||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply Here|
|HGS||Hyderabad||Process Associate||Apply Here|
Company Name: NVIDIA
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: System Software Engineer
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (Computers)
- NVIDIA is looking for a System Software Engineer for NVIDIA’s GeForceNow cloud gaming platform.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 to 1 year of industry experience.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills.
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies.
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self driven.
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
- The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform.
- Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work.
- Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.
- You have an edge over others if you have a passion for gaming and exploring ideas to improve gaming experience.